To provide young people with social, educational, recreational and developmental opportunities, enhancing the well being of youth and our community.
- To provide a safe, supervised, substance free environment for the young people of Carleton Place and surrounding area
- To develop programs felt to be of benefit to the youth and the community
- To exemplify behaviours demonstrating moral and ethical responsibility
- To provide programs and services to meet the diverse needs of our young people
Purpose and Goals...
- To provide a safe and supportive environment for young people that offers a sense of community spirit and pride and promotes faith and trust in others
- To provide opportunities for rural youth through unconditional acceptance to programs and activities
- To offer a delivery approach that decreases risk factors associated to life's challenges
- To establish and achieve goals for self-improvement through opportunities to participate in social, recreational, creative and educational activities
- To maintain a strong rapport and constant communication with the community, schools, churches and other service agencies to help better serve our young people
- To provide counselling, referrals and advocacy upon request